The following articles, videos and links are intended to provoke thought and start conversations. They represent varying view points, opinions and journeys. These topics are just a snipet of the areas explored in therapy. What’s important is having a space to explore the in between, the messy, the “outside the norm” – so here’s a starting point. Enjoy 🙂
For you consideration…
- Why Couples Therapy Saved My Marriage
- Rethinking Infidelity – Esther Perel
- Desire in Long Term Relationships – Esther Perel
- The Stress Gap
Let’s talk about sex
- Young Women & Sexuality – Engagement Without Enjoyment?
- Sex IS Different After Kids (and that’s a good thing)
- Strategies for Staying Sexual After Menopause
- Erectile Dysfunction Is On the Rise…Why?
More than just bedside reading….